Saintsfan contest 2

Saintsfan

Welcome my little future subjects to the start of the second saintsfan contest. Avenger won the opening contest with a stunning rendition of what the Jaguars might have looked like in the seventies. Rest assured we will return to the turn back the clock theme in later weeks! But this week its minority sports crosover! You will be given a team from one of the 4 major American sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL). You then have to design a concept for them to wear to play a sport other than one of those 4 major sports. (So you might be given the Dallas Cowboys and decide to do a netball uniform for them!) (Discrim has posted some templates in the templated thread or of course you can come up with your own!) Motor sports are fine as well, so you could design say a Nascar for whichever team!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Okay so the team you have to design for has been selected, and my assistant will now announce the task!

Assistant: Thank you master, This weeks challenge is to design a minority sports look for The Denver Broncos Remember no football, basketball, hockey or baseball concepts, but any other sport, including motor sports you petrol heads is fine!

Saintsfan: Okay guys 1 week for entries to come in so entries by 17th Setember, 8pm BST (3pm EST)

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

The TBTC challenge will be back, but I figured loadsa people seem busy right now so for this week at least I thought I would keep the challenge fairly straightforward! Something that requires a bit less thought and time from people! Also with all the new NFL stuff being discussed the whole board is fairly full with stuff, so as I say at least for this week it'll be this, but TBTC will be back!!!!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I protest! Football (the real kind) is only a minority sport if you consider the entire freakin' planet to be a minority. :D

I am british so personally I don't regard soccer as a minority sport, but in American terms it still hasn't challenged the big four so soccer is fine in this contest!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived