UW-Milwaukee

FreeKobe

I was just messing around today and came up with the UWM version, Victor E. Panther (yeah thats his actual name), of Bucky Badger. I know how everyone gets around here when people try and steal the ideas of others, so right off the bat I am not claiming to have designed this entire logo. Anyways I thought it looked kinda cool, so I'll post it on the boards.

Panther.png

Let me know what you guys think!

UWMpanthers.gifgold_14.gif

i guess permission or not I already did sorry if you want me to change it I will but I credited you in the sig

He may be cool with it, but that's not a cool thing to do BEFORE you get permission...

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

The M on the sweater looks a little like it was just thrown on there. Maybe if it was slanted just a little it would look more natural in comparison with the stripes on the sweater itself.

That said, I like it. It wouldn't pass for a real UWM logo as it's way too similar to Bucky, but it's nice nonetheless.

Oh, and Marquette blows whilest UIC sucks. :D

Oh, I know this would never pass as one of our logos, nor would I intend to ever allow it to be proposed as a logo. I just simply thought of doing this the other day, and figured "why not?".

I think the addition of a tail sounds like a good idea, which I think would be a fun little challenge to do. And I will also work on making the 'M' a little more fluid with the sweater.

Thanks for the comments so far, and if you have anymore ideas let me hear 'em!

And its tru "Marquette blows whilest UIC sucks" :D

UWMpanthers.gifgold_14.gif

Ok a nice change.

8/10

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

Archived