Port Huron Storm SC

gordie_delini

I like it, and even though the font is sharp and jagged, the way to you gave it that slight wave works with the logo.

Overall, a very, very well designed logo.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

My one gripe with the logo is that Port Huron is too small yet there is a lot of very empty space underneath it. I would make the shield a little shorter in height and try to bulk up the letters of Port Huron.

Maybe even allow the main lightning bolt to poke out the top of the shield?

Very nice badge. The only gripe that I have about the unis is that you need to have a white one. If they go play a side that is wearing red strips, they're not going to be happy. If you're not going to use white, then I would suggest a lighter color, perhaps columbia, as the road uni. Besides, columbia fits in more with your coloe scheme than red. Also, Adidas usually makes a variety of colors in keeper strips, and red would be good for that with black shorts.

dodgers-1.png

Very nice badge. The only gripe that I have about the unis is that you need to have a white one. If they go play a side that is wearing red strips, they're not going to be happy. If you're not going to use white, then I would suggest a lighter color, perhaps columbia, as the road uni. Besides, columbia fits in more with your coloe scheme than red. Also, Adidas usually makes a variety of colors in keeper strips, and red would be good for that with black shorts.

the only reason the kit scheme is as it is is that is what is available from www.soccer.com - if i had my choices in it, the whole thing would be different altogether, i just did these so the guy could see what it would look like on actual uniforms.

OD_Signature.jpg

Archived