Sign in to follow this  
gordie_delini

Port Huron Storm SC

This design was requested to me by one of the people at the Port Huron Storm. They are looking for a new, modern soccer design for their team. C&C always appreciated :D

Current Logo:

storm%20logo-a.JPG

My Design:

Port-Huron-Storm.gif

Cool I live in Sarnia so i'veseen that horrid old logo in person

I like it, and even though the font is sharp and jagged, the way to you gave it that slight wave works with the logo.

Overall, a very, very well designed logo.

lookin good.

My one gripe with the logo is that Port Huron is too small yet there is a lot of very empty space underneath it. I would make the shield a little shorter in height and try to bulk up the letters of Port Huron.

Maybe even allow the main lightning bolt to poke out the top of the shield?

Very nice badge. The only gripe that I have about the unis is that you need to have a white one. If they go play a side that is wearing red strips, they're not going to be happy. If you're not going to use white, then I would suggest a lighter color, perhaps columbia, as the road uni. Besides, columbia fits in more with your coloe scheme than red. Also, Adidas usually makes a variety of colors in keeper strips, and red would be good for that with black shorts.

Very nice badge. The only gripe that I have about the unis is that you need to have a white one. If they go play a side that is wearing red strips, they're not going to be happy. If you're not going to use white, then I would suggest a lighter color, perhaps columbia, as the road uni. Besides, columbia fits in more with your coloe scheme than red. Also, Adidas usually makes a variety of colors in keeper strips, and red would be good for that with black shorts.

the only reason the kit scheme is as it is is that is what is available from www.soccer.com - if i had my choices in it, the whole thing would be different altogether, i just did these so the guy could see what it would look like on actual uniforms.

On the logo you use a lighter blue in only one place, along the right side. Seems that's a waste of color, so I'd try to drop it (and use grey) or integrate it more.