Nfl helmet logos

mohelmets

Hi all,

I'm sorry if this subject is old or whatever, but I'm new here and don't have the time to view all the topics and posts here....I still can't get access to the SLE and want to get some NFL helmet logos for the following teams....

1.  Philadelphia Eagles eagle wing helmet logo (current logo)

2.  San Diego Chargers lightning bold helmet logo (current logo)

3.  Cincinnati Bengals tiger stripes helmet logo (current logo)

4.  Detroit Lions attacking lion helmet logo with black outline (current logo)

5.  Houston Oilers oil derrick helmet logo (last logo before moving)

6.  Washington Redskins spear with feather helmet logo.

7.  St. Louis Rams ram horn helmet logo (current logo)

8.  LA/St. Louis Rams ram horn helmet logo (royal blue helmet with yellow horn - the one right before the current logo)

9.  Baltimore Ravens raven head with "B" helmet logo - right side, if at all possible (current logo)

10. Seattle Seahawks new hawk head helmet logo (current logo)

If anyone has any of these that they are willing to pass along, I would be very greatful....thanks in advance....

Mike

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

Well, I finally got raster access to the SLE, but I still need the following helmet logos as they weren't available:

1) Philadelphia Eagles eagle wing helmet logo (current logo)

2) Cincinnati Bengals tiger stripes helmet logo (current logo)

3) Detroit Lions attacking lion helmet logo with black outline (current logo)

4) LA/St. Louis Rams ram horn helmet logo (past and present)

thanks,

Mike

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

I have never seen those as stand-alone logos (except for the Lions) - only on a helmet. You may want to find one of the side-helmet graphics and cut the helmet logo off.  For the Lions, the SLE should have a graphic of the Lions logo with a white and blue outline.  Just color the blue outline black and you have the new logo (I can't believe the Lions paid somebody for that!).

JQK...

Thanks....

sj32....I did what you said...put the black around the lion where the blue outline was...thanks for the hint...I should have thought of that, but didn't pay that much attention to it...

now I'm down to the two most elusive ones.....the Rams and Bengals helmet logos...

Mike

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

Oooooh, don't you just wish my NFL section was in full gear right now.... don't we all wish it was? :(

yes. I do. In fact Ive made a shrine with candle lit to buddha praying that chris creamer's NFL logo site will soon be up.....

damn you saintsfan....your psychopathic eccentricities are beginning to rub off on me...... :D

THESLE.com is overrated and some of the logos are inaccurate!

Wow....... that's a first.....

But i do agree about some of the inaccuracy, but overall, as a logo resource, it is valuable. Eventually the inaccuracies will be fixed, i believe.....

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

TheSle.com is anything but overrated. Is it dependable for anything official? No. But, if your using the logos legally, then they do the job darn well anyway.

Hey JQK, I do believe I was responsible for putting that Eagles logo out there...must of copied and pasted it from when I posted it a while back, lol. Actually, I expect no credit even if that is the case, as all I did was copy it from TheSle's helmet and give it a green outline.

Archived