No respect from the board

Blackjack76

Unbelieveable. My board anniversary was last month, and I didn't get any props from the management team here recognizing my invaluable input.

I'm sure if Brett Favre was running this instead of Creamer, this wouldn't have happened.

What does it take to have major accomplishments recognized around here?

(And for those of you who cannot see my tongue placed firmly inside my cheek, then y'all don't know me too well.)

Cards.png

next thing we know he will be infront of his house doing some Photoshop and Illustrator tutorials

:lol:

Watch your mouth, B'ham. You piss off blackjack too much, you just KNOW he's gonna hire Drew Rosenhaus, and he's going to hold out for an extra avatar, and all hell is going to break loose. :wink2:

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Unbelieveable. My board anniversary was last month, and I didn't get any props from the management team here recognizing my invaluable input.

I'm sure if Brett Favre was running this instead of Creamer, this wouldn't have happened.

(And for those of you who cannot see my tongue placed firmly inside my cheek, then y'all don't know me too well.)

Very nice. Well done. :D

BB52Big.jpg

I think I'm desperate enough to sign you to a 1-year deal, you may get ccslc some press, and maybe bring in a few more members.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

IMG_5725.jpg

:D

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Why does Blackjack have to be the bad guy here? At least he's not a murderer like a certain person here

... Accused murderer! I was never convicted, damnit!

Besides, I've since been embraced by the entire forum.

IUe6Hvh.png

How much is enough for you, Blackjack? I mean, my God, it seems like all damn week it was nothing but "Blackjack76 this" and "Blackjack76 that" on Sportscenter and here you are whining about the lack of love? Get over yourself, man.

PS: Happy Anniversary!!! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Unbelieveable.  My board anniversary was last month, and I didn't get any props from the management team here recognizing my invaluable input.

How much is enough for you, Blackjack? I mean, my God, it seems like all damn week it was nothing but "Blackjack76 this" and "Blackjack76 that" on Sportscenter and here you are whining about the lack of love? Get over yourself, man.

PS: Happy Anniversary!!! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

I sacrifice carpal tunnel for you guys. That's career-threatening.

You think InDesign creates sales brochures by itself? Let's see Illustrator develop kids promotions for more than 100 Minor League teams all by its lonesome.

All I'm saying is that a little love goes a long way. I have to feed my family....

Cards.png

[rosenhaus]Look, Blackjack has not committed a crime here. You have all these other players convicted of so many CRIMINAL offenses, even murders, and they don't get the media coverage that Blackjack has. Please, I beg of the media to give him the respect he deserves[/rosenhaus]

I saw, I came, I left.

Hey, enough of Blackjack. This is all about me. Me me me.

I never got a birthday shout-out back in September. I feel disrespected. The CCSLC talks about being a class organization, but they're all hypocrites. I am a poster. That's what I do. If I can't post here, I'll post on another board. There are tons of boards that would be happy to have a member like me.

I stand behind BBTV fully. I love BBTV. My goal is just to have him treated as he deserves. He has been treated unfairly by the mods, admins, and members in general. There are members who have spammed, posted booby pics, cursed out mods, and posted while on crack who have been treated better. I just want my man BBTV to be recognized like he deserves.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Hey, enough of Blackjack. This is all about me. Me me me.

I never got a birthday shout-out back in September. I feel disrespected. The CCSLC talks about being a class organization, but they're all hypocrites. I am a poster. That's what I do. If I can't post here, I'll post on another board. There are tons of boards that would be happy to have a member like me.

I stand behind BBTV fully. I love BBTV. My goal is just to have him treated as he deserves. He has been treated unfairly by the mods, admins, and members in general. There are members who have spammed, posted booby pics, cursed out mods, and posted while on crack who have been treated better. I just want my man BBTV to be recognized like he deserves.

I never got an 18th birthday shoutout..so to hell with both of you.

My critics need to quit attacking me when I do things right. [/vick]

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

Archived