Nfl week 2 alterantes

CrookedThumb

If the Bengals are playing a road game, does anyone know if they are gonna wear those black pant?. I'd think they would look better with the road jerseys.

knowing them, since it's going to be 90 degrees in oakland tomorrow, they'll have them on.  remember, whatever the nfl does, the bungles...er... bengals do it backwards

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

nothing like looking good when you go into the defending Super Bowl champs house and come out with a win in their season home opener.  maybe the alts should be worn more often...

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

the reason why they chose to wear the Electric blue alts in Tampa, is because the Bucs chose to wear their white jerseys, because it was so hot out. therefore, the panthers were forced to wear a coloured jersey, and since the blue would be less hot than their usual black jerseys, they wore them......kinda seems like a waste to wear them on the road.

i definetely think they should adopt those as their full-time coloured jerseys. they are really awesome looking, and a very unique colour to the NFL.

i definetely think they should adopt those as their full-time coloured jerseys. they are really awesome looking, and a very unique colour to the NFL.

and there was me thinking they looked like the Lions, especially now the Lions have black on there unis as well!

Although I do like the blue unis for the panthers!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

OK, I don't think alts belong in the NFL. However... I do like the blue panthers jerseys better than the black.

BUT, if you are going to wear an alt, why not wear it at home? Who's call was it to go blue on the road?

i think going into the champs house and wearin em wasnt a bad marketing move, and it appeared to pay off since everyone saw the highlights of that game.

They are loads better than the blacks, but i thinkthe jags blacks are better than the teals. i know logically that makes no sence, but i guess its the jags helmet, and panthers pants, they seem to match better with the alts.

And i dont really think of too many teams having a football uniform heritige, i think most teams have strayed from their first look, with none besides the raiders being overly availed.  colts, cards, chiefs. i think those 3 are on the top of the list where most people think should change their identities.  NFL is the modern day pastime, and this uniform surge is def. a modern phenomenon, so i think alternates and the nfl fit like a glove and i wish everyteam would take part.

NFL is the modern day pastime, and this uniform surge is def. a modern phenomenon, so i think alternates and the nfl fit like a glove and i wish everyteam would take part.

youre kidding right?

if thats the case the 49ers have these choices for an alternate:

a black jersey that would without a doubt make them saints clones

or a gold jersey resulting in.....no.....I dont even want to think about it.....food-smiley-019.gif

NFL is the modern day pastime, and this uniform surge is def. a modern phenomenon, so i think alternates and the nfl fit like a glove and i wish everyteam would take part.

youre kidding right?

if thats the case the 49ers have these choices for an alternate:

a black jersey that would without a doubt make them saints clones

or a gold jersey resulting in.....no.....I dont even want to think about it.....food-smiley-019.gif

Not necessarily, Shark.  The Niners could have a red alternate with gold numbers trimmed in black and white.  

Which is not to say I would endorse such a jersey - I happen to think our friends on the bay have a fine uniform without needing an alternate.

Yeah I think some teams probably defy the invention of an alternate! (although if the niners were mad enough to try it gold with red pants would be an option. Okay a fairly hideous option but an option!)

The Lions, Dolphins, Vikings, Packers, Raiders, Bears and Jets amongst other teams in the NFL all fit in the no alternates category as far as I am concerned. If they feel the urge they should go for an historic jersey. Leave the classic looks alone!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived