City Crossovers

JimmyN64

I see all these crossover threads and I decided to join in.

What separates mine from the rest is that I cross over all the teams of the area, instead of just two sports.

First up.. Denver/Colorado to Baseball..

Broncos

Broncosbsb.png

Avalanche

AvalancheBSB.png

Nuggets

NuggetsBSB.png

C&C please

PLEASE DON'T DO THIS.

We all get it, and we can all deduce the other combos from here.

I know you want to show every possible combination, but there are too many teams in too many cities for this to be fun. And it sure as hell isn't novel, not even in the least.

:mad::cursing::evil:

PLEASE DON'T DO THIS.

We all get it, and we can all deduce the other combos from here.

I know you want to show every possible combination, but there are too many teams in too many cities for this to be fun. And it sure as hell isn't novel, not even in the least.

:notworthy: Thank You VitaminD :notworthy:

It's okay, but I agree. These crossover concepts are getting really ridicolous. As well, the logos look really bad all shrunk down. Next time, try to find smaller logos so they don't look as bad. Then they should look ok.

Keep posting Statiks...

Even if you guys saw it all, some of us are new in here and it's good to see what other people can do or imagine... This is why it's a concept forum...

Anyway!

I like those crossover and if I have some to post, I will even if you guys will say:

These crossover concepts are getting really ridicolous.
PLEASE DON'T DO THIS.
And it sure as hell isn't novel, not even in the least.

Maybe leaving the forum for a couple of months and then comeback, give us newbies time to explore your ''deja vu''.... ahahahhahahahahahah

Anyway! For me, it's really fun to see that some other prople have the same interests in Logos than I do... I always thought I was alone before I discovered this site ahhahahaha

Have fun guys, post, use the constructive comments to improve yourself and don't mind the negative comments...

Keep posting Statiks...

Even if you guys saw it all, some of us are new in here and it's good to see what other people can do or imagine... This is why it's a concept forum...

Anyway!

I like those crossover and if I have some to post, I will even if you guys will say:

These crossover concepts are getting really ridicolous.
PLEASE DON'T DO THIS.
And it sure as hell isn't novel, not even in the least.

Maybe leaving the forum for a couple of months and then comeback, give us newbies time to explore your ''deja vu''.... ahahahhahahahahahah

Anyway! For me, it's really fun to see that some other prople have the same interests in Logos than I do... I always thought I was alone before I discovered this site ahhahahaha

Have fun guys, post, use the constructive comments to improve yourself and don't mind the negative comments...

Um, ignore this guy.

VitaminD is totally right.

ok, time to get back on topic guys.

In regards tot he uniforms themselves, I think they would work better if you adapted each teams uniforms into the new template, instead of just doing the recolour and slap the logo on it.

I think the biggest problem with crossovers is that they've all been done, there are only so many variations you can do. Hell, even I did a NBA to hockey project once, and some of my designs ended up looking like others, even though I had never seen them.

While many new members here won't see the repetivie nature of some cross-overs presented now, older members have 'been there, see that' before

I think the biggest problem with crossovers is that they've all been done, there are only so many variations you can do.

This was the point behind my previous post. I am not trying to come off as a dick, but there are literally hundreds of combinations, and some people feel compelled to explore every last one of them. There comes a point where it just gets very tired, and forces some very good, original designs off of the first page of threads, which is a disservice to people displaying truly original work and seeking honest and objective C & C.

While many new members here won't see the repetivie nature of some cross-overs presented now, older members have 'been there, see that' before

For me, it's not even the "been there, done that" aspect of it. It's more that it is one gigantic variation on a theme: Team X plays in the same city/market as Team Y and Team Z. So let's rearrange X's uniforms with Y's colors, then with Z's colors. Then, we'll do Team Y in X's and Z's colors. And so on, multiplied by dozens of cities and hundreds of teams. While it is good practice for novices looking to become more proficient in the design programs, it doesn't take a lot of creativity to pull these off. And as was mentioned, they've pretty much all been done - so if you want to see what a team looks like in another team's colors, hit the "SEARCH" button on the "Concepts" board, and do some research before embarking on a project that will draw more scorn than approval.

I gave you a nickel for my 2 cents, keep the change. <_<

Archived