''what if'" part II

Le Québécois

It's interesting, but I can't say I'm a big fan. What might work might be the Northstars logo using the alternate style of the Wild. I think that might work a little better than the home design. Amazing job though. This is very good.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Are you crying? There's no crying. There's no crying in hockey!

I'm feeling it, though I'm not crazy about the Jolly Green Giant look or the red on the set. I think if you replaced the red with white you'd have a winner. I think the dark green wouldn't be too bad with the old "gold" the MNS used too.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I'm liking these "What if" concepts. Bettman really screwed tonnes of teams, but moving a team to Dallas has turned out to be a good idea but taking A team from Minnesota was definately a dumb decision. As for the concepts, I love the red with the North Stars logo, but the home jersey (green) looks cool as well. Great job with these.

I like the last one best as I like the old North Stars jerseys--although I prefer pre-black (like the one I had when I was in school)

But they all look good actually!

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Are you crying?  There's no crying.

agreed.

"they took my team away from me! waaaa!!!!!!" :cry:

so you are saying if the sharks left you wouldnt be sad?

Of course he wouldn't. He'd post a 15 page essay about how it's my fault.

And then he'd cry.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

Archived