Houston Texans concept

Dave Ship

That is awesome!

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

I think the addition of the logo to the shoulders is a little too much. The red jersey also doesn't have any TV numbers, which can be a problem. Personaly I think they have great jersey the way they are now.

I dont get what is so awesome about it. Its the same uni they have except more busy with three stripes on teh helmet and a side panel.

The logo became worse as you took the middle white away giving it a jagged edge right down the middle taking away from the original design.

WHere is the improvement?

The logo looks like the head is split in two. The logo sits too low on the helmet, and any striping like the 70s Giants gets a no vote from me. The logo is facing backwards on the pants. Also, the logo on the helmet, jersey and pants is too much. You would be better off either remove the logos from the pants and jersey or develop a secondary logo.

The best part of this design is the side-panel striping, despite its similarity to the Bills.

:)

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Nice work. I don't like the helmet stripes, but other than that it's a nice subtle change from what they have, which are among the best of the new designs.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

quantumfreak:

The logo looks like the head is split in two. The logo sits too low on the helmet, and any striping like the 70s Giants gets a no vote from me. The logo is facing backwards on the pants. Also, the logo on the helmet, jersey and pants is too much. You would be better off either remove the logos from the pants and jersey or develop a secondary logo.

UPDATE:

layouttexans7up.gif

quantumfreak:

The best part of this design is the side-panel striping, despite its similarity to the Bills.

I still think they are not similar. Bills' side-panel it's a simple red one, mine is more elaborate with new shapes and added colors.

Thanks for comment & suggests.

Better. As for the so-called Bills similarity, there was mention in a previous post about it. Overall, it's not bad. I'm not sure I would switch from what they have now, but I could definitely live with these.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Archived