Charlotte Bobcats Concept

AAO

It looks as though someone has punched in the right side of his face. (our left)

Simply take the shape you've used for the left side of his head (our right) and mirror it over. YOu can put it in shadow if you like, but you would see most of the head from that angle.

Also, his tail is still too long (should be wider to emphasize how short and bobbed it is) and his body is too long. They are fairly stocky short cats.

Great start though.

Good stuff. I'll get to it as soon as this second degree burn on my right arm (i'm right handed) heals. Don't ask. :D

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also, his tail is still too long (should be wider to emphasize how short and bobbed it is) and his body is too long. They are fairly stocky short cats.

By God, that's it. Thicken up the tail, and you may only need to shorten it a little. I would still consider exaggerating the hairs on the sides of the cat's face, to give it that traditional "bobcat" silhouette.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

alright well you really wanna know?

My car's been overheating, so i took it to the shop, they put in a new radiator, water pump, and thermostat. Cost me 800 bucks. Still overheating, so they came to find out that the head gaskets blown. They put some liquid aluminum in it to seal the leak, and told me itll only make short distances til fixed.

This morning, my dad asked me to get him some food and bring it to his work--a 5 minute drive. Got the food, realized the car was overheating. In the parking lot, car off, I popped the hood, let it air out for a good 10-15 mins.

Went to ease of the radiator cap to put in some more coolant. Didn't even open it yet, and it burst all over the place, all the coolant was out. Luckily I turned my face, but hot coolant got all over my right arm from my thumb to elbow. didn't feel it at first, so I poured some coolant in, drove straight home...a 2 minute drive.

Get home, realize my arm feels like its on fire...hurts like crazy. Call my friend Melissa, she drives me 2 minutes to the docs office, and i tell them what happened. They tell me I have a 2nd degree burn. The doc gave me a shot to keep from infection, gave me pain killers, and put ointment on my arm and wrapped it in a lot of gauze, feels like a cast. The skin at a few parts looked 10x worse than the pruning you get after a good shower. They said it'll take about 2-3 weeks to heal. The shot actually is hurting more than the burn right now, its right in the muscle.

So, for those that care, that's what happened. Pretty sorry ass day. That's why im in the house tonight...but im prob going to a houka bar in a little :D

I wish I could go to a hookah bar, but smoking would seriously jeopardize my carrer in college ultimate. We hope to qualify for nationals this year, but that means we have to beat Michigan, Michigan State, Indiana, Purdue, and Illinois, in all likelihood. That may not be possible. :P

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

alright well you really wanna know?

My car's been overheating, so i took it to the shop, they put in a new radiator, water pump, and thermostat. Cost me 800 bucks. Still overheating, so they came to find out that the head gaskets blown. They put some liquid aluminum in it to seal the leak, and told me itll only make short distances til fixed.

This morning, my dad asked me to get him some food and bring it to his work--a 5 minute drive. Got the food, realized the car was overheating. In the parking lot, car off, I popped the hood, let it air out for a good 10-15 mins.

Went to ease of the radiator cap to put in some more coolant. Didn't even open it yet, and it burst all over the place, all the coolant was out. Luckily I turned my face, but hot coolant got all over my right arm from my thumb to elbow. didn't feel it at first, so I poured some coolant in, drove straight home...a 2 minute drive.

Get home, realize my arm feels like its on fire...hurts like crazy. Call my friend Melissa, she drives me 2 minutes to the docs office, and i tell them what happened. They tell me I have a 2nd degree burn. The doc gave me a shot to keep from infection, gave me pain killers, and put ointment on my arm and wrapped it in a lot of gauze, feels like a cast. The skin at a few parts looked 10x worse than the pruning you get after a good shower. They said it'll take about 2-3 weeks to heal. The shot actually is hurting more than the burn right now, its right in the muscle.

So, for those that care, that's what happened. Pretty sorry ass day. That's why im in the house tonight...but im prob going to a houka bar in a little :D

Damn, that really sucks. Best wishes for a speedy recovery...and a new car!

So "Melissa" took you to the doctor's office, huh? Hmmmm...:P

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Archived