NY Rangers away jersey

dustyb58

I've always wished they would use a logo for their white jersey rather than the classic script... so I made these. I like the logo and I put a little more silver into it. I don't know which one I like better - probably the first one. With the second sock, and the bottom of the second one maybe. haha.

nyrangers.gif

nyrangers2.gif

SIG.png

i'm wondering though, why's the name in italics when the number isn't? :blink:

So am I. That should change. Nice looking uniforms, I like the first one. I do actually like that logo. I don't know why, but I don't really like their current primary. Nice idea.

teamsnew2.png

that logo always had two diff levels on top. its the shoulder logo of their current liberty alts. pretty cool i dea but idk about silver shoulders on white shirt

You're right, but it's not as prominent on the shoulder as a patch than as a crest. When it's made so large and positioned so centrally, the two-tiered top of the shield really looks awful. Straighten that out, and it'd look pretty nice. All in all, it needs a bit more red to really look like an NYR concept.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Nice concept but this looks like cheap fabrics.... :D

NYR.png

Yeah you have a point, teams usually have nameplates so you can't see the name through the back...

Anyways, I like the first jersey, but second pair of socks.

Archived