NBA "Special" unis for St. Patty's Day

DGivens87

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if I like the st. patty's day thing these leagues are trying to install. I mean it's cool to do it for like one game between 2 teams that usually don't wear green, but eh. It seems the NBA is just making new jerseys just to make new jerseys.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Man, that signature is out of control.

Your sig is big too though. I don't even know what the regulation size signature is for that matter. I kind of like some of the big ones because it shows personality. Anyways, not trying to change the subject just wanted to say what I thought.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

• 1 month later...

i love those celtics jerseys i wouldnt mind if they made those a permanent road jersey

chicago is not playing on st paticks day. i wonder when they will wear the green jerseys.

detroit is playing the knicks (at MSG i might add) but if the knicks are wearing green im assuming detroit will wear white.

other games: (road-home)

utah-atlanta

sacramento-indiana

boston-orlando (so boston will wear there special jerseys on the road?)

milwaukee-toronto

dallas-washington

portland-cleveland

lakers-new jersey

denver-memphis

phoenix-san antonio

philadelphia-clippers

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

they should pull what the WB/S Baby Pens did(at least i think it was them,it couldve been the Griffins)...make all the names Irish..like O'Marbury..McIverson....hey Shaquille O'Neal is already an Irishman :P

(**)

FishNChips_200.jpg

Wow the Celtics Jersey is awesome it should be come their third it fiots them real well.

Also Lakers should not particpate it will be wrong on so many levels.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

71560234_z.jpg
jesus christ.

those celtics jerseys are outstanding... makes me hate the green and black celtics even more.

Agreed. Hell, why not take it a step further and ditch the classic Boston jerseys for those badboys?! Those are tight!

6uXNWAo.png

jesus christ.

those celtics jerseys are outstanding... makes me hate the green and black celtics even more.

Agreed. Hell, why not take it a step further and ditch the classic Boston jerseys for those badboys?! Those are tight!

i wouldn't go that far :)

but i'm all for replacing the alternate with this one.

will the teams that wear white also have green themed jerseys? or will only 1 team be festive?

and which teams are going to wear green? mavs/wiz... who wears green? and if the mavs wear green, will they be new jerseys? or just the regular alternates?

Is there an outline around the gold numbers and letters on the Celtics jersey? It looks a little darker, but it's hard to tell if it's black, green, or just the way the light catches the edge. I wouldn't mind seeing that dark outline just a little bit thicker, so the numbers and letters pop out a bit more against the white, but that's the only thing I'd change at all.

That jersey is awesome.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Is there an outline around the gold numbers and letters on the Celtics jersey? It looks a little darker, but it's hard to tell if it's black, green, or just the way the light catches the edge. I wouldn't mind seeing that dark outline just a little bit thicker, so the numbers and letters pop out a bit more against the white, but that's the only thing I'd change at all.

That jersey is awesome.

Not sure about the retail versions, but the game jerseys will only have a white outline around the gold lettering/numbers.

They look amazing in person

SnapHookSig_435x108.jpg

Archived