Concept for my high school

Discrim

*birdcall* what happened to dat boy

for your viewing pleasure...my old team the case eagles!  first, a few confessions before i start-i wanted the socks and helmet to have a gradient effect, but paint being paint i couldn't get it to look right.  and yeah, i'm using unt's eagle on the helmet and as the little neck logo (hey, somebody's got to, mean green FB sure ain't).  i originally wanted the talon stripe on the sleeve to be just like the one on the pants, but decided that i needed wraparound or the stripe would look funny, just ending.  and the lighter green is similar to a green i've used before, and i figured it would work here.

feedback is tasty :;):

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

didnt you show us something like this before?

still though, nice traditional michiba-style look with a bit of morimoto thrown in!  :D

Case got nothing on Pittsburg (CA) high though!

last school to beat the #1 team in the nation, De La Salle!

.....ok so it was back in 1991! yeah, thats how long its been since those cocky DLS pricks lost a game!  :angry:

Kinda funny, I had done home and away for my high school in Green & Gold, and they are the Eagles too... "Screamin' Eagles" actually...

They used to wear a traditional green & yellow, and I believe they do wear a gold now similar to the Rams or Notre Dame if you will... anyhow, I also incorporated Philadelphia's Eagles head, on purpose as this is a common practice where I live (Maryland/D.C. suburbs)

I guess in first looking at them, they may remind you of UCLA/LSU/Ole Miss a little, I think they look good though... not even really sure of what they wear these days anyhow though...

WHITE

DARK

- GRC

yanks_sig.gif

didnt you show us something like this before?

still though, nice traditional michiba-style look with a bit of morimoto thrown in! :D

Case got nothing on Pittsburg (CA) high though!

last school to beat the #1 team in the nation, De La Salle!

.....ok so it was back in 1991! yeah, thats how long its been since those cocky DLS pricks lost a game! :angry:

yeah, but i scrapped that one a while back.  and we got enough problems scraping up any wins, yall can have de la salle :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

Kinda funny, I had done home and away for my high school in Green & Gold, and they are the Eagles too... "Screamin' Eagles" actually...

They used to wear a traditional green & yellow, and I believe they do wear a gold now similar to the Rams or Notre Dame if you will... anyhow, I also incorporated Philadelphia's Eagles head, on purpose as this is a common practice where I live (Maryland/D.C. suburbs)

my school uses the philly one on teh football sleeves, i just used north texas' eagle to be a little different.  however, it seems the current team can't decide if they use notre dame-ish gold or packers gold.  the helmet has a gold wishbone C and the home jersey has yellow trim on the numbers, eagles and sleeves (i will see the new road jersey in a few weeks, i hope).  it is one of the most inconsistent uniforms i have ever seen.

2016cubscreamsig.png

Not bad at all, although I think white would look better as the prominent color on the home uniform numbers, and I think it needs to be a bit more integrated into the home uniform trim. Other than that, great job!

GO BROWN DEER FALCONS! :D

Numba 1 In Tha Parkland, G!

QPR%20Sig.png

and we got enough problems scraping up any wins, yall can have de la salle :D

you know, every time DLS goes out of state or down to SoCal to play another so-called "national power", I find myself rooting for them.

When and if they finally lose, it had better be another NorCal school to do it!

Eagle talons on the sleeves are a nice touch, but looks kind of wierd on the pants, like it has REALLY long legs for an eagle.  Good jerseys overall.

My highschool's football program is pretty terrible, but there is a school somewhere near that is no.3 in the nation or something.  Parkwiew highschool Panthers.  They use the Broncos template.  Orange home jerseys.  Don't know much else.  I think they have orange helmets with a blue paw outlined in white.  Like Clemson?

My school got new jerseys this year for football.  Same as in the past.  Home:Forest green jersey, white cuffs and neck.  Away is the exact opposite.  The only difference in the new jerseys is they have a little paw in the collar(green at home, white on road).  We're the Westminster Wildcats.  We won region a couple years ago, but we've returned to our poor ways.  We put so much money into our football, but we're so bad and have ugly uniforms.  The helmet is forest green with one white stripe down the center, no logo.  I think the facemask is white.  The pants are plain white, home and road, no striping.

Eagle talons on the sleeves are a nice touch, but looks kind of wierd on the pants, like it has REALLY long legs for an eagle. Good jerseys overall.

My highschool's football program is pretty terrible, but there is a school somewhere near that is no.3 in the nation or something. Parkwiew highschool Panthers. They use the Broncos template. Orange home jerseys. Don't know much else. I think they have orange helmets with a blue paw outlined in white. Like Clemson?

My school got new jerseys this year for football. Same as in the past. Home:Forest green jersey, white cuffs and neck. Away is the exact opposite. The only difference in the new jerseys is they have a little paw in the collar(green at home, white on road). We're the Westminster Wildcats. We won region a couple years ago, but we've returned to our poor ways. We put so much money into our football, but we're so bad and have ugly uniforms. The helmet is forest green with one white stripe down the center, no logo. I think the facemask is white. The pants are plain white, home and road, no striping.

parkview panthers, eh?...get rid of the broncos template and teh 'view' part of parkview...then picture an orange bills-style helmet and blue jersey, you have one of my school's two main rivals, Park.  (formally, it's Washington Park but since there are only 8 high schools in town no one ever uses the Washington part) they've had tiger paws on the shoulders since the early 90s at least, along with a unique logo (panther head coming out of large P with small 'ark' after the P)

2016cubscreamsig.png

Archived