Phoenix Coyotes Alternate concept

Le Québécois

if the animal were to be changed from grey to brown then it would more like a coyote, but i dont think that brown would look good with these colors.

i always love the color matchups of black and red but i think there are way too many teams out there with them.

overall, i like your work!

I think the thing I like the best about your designs is that they are obviously your designs. You have a definite style that's consistent between from concept to concept.

That said, I think this concept is not quite as good as some of your recent concepts. The logo seems to remind me of minor league hockey, but to be fair, that was also my first impression of the current Coyotes logo. I've grown to like the current logo over the last year or so.

I think the main problem is that your recent concepts have been very imaginative (completely different colors, logos, etc.) So this is obviously just a fluke.

Looking forward to the next Quebequois design.

nhl94vansigpng.png

I think the main problem is that your recent concepts have been very imaginative (completely different colors, logos, etc.) So this is obviously just a fluke.

Looking forward to the next Quebequois design.

Thank you for your critic, very constructive and looking forward to post again...

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

It's a bit too far from the current look. Since it's an alternate, I'd try going with a completely different logo(i.e. not a coyote). It wouldn't make sense to have 2 logos of the same thing that are completely different. The coyote on here looks a bit too cartoonish for an NHL look. It wouldn't be so bad for a minor league team or ECHL or something though. YOu just don't see many cartoon logos in the NHL.

It's a bit too far from the current look. Since it's an alternate, I'd try going with a completely different logo(i.e. not a coyote). It wouldn't make sense to have 2 logos of the same thing that are completely different. The coyote on here looks a bit too cartoonish for an NHL look. It wouldn't be so bad for a minor league team or ECHL or something though. YOu just don't see many cartoon logos in the NHL.

Ditto to all of this.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

Ditto to all of this.

Same. I like it, but not for Phoenix, or maybe not NHL, but it wouldn't be bad. Nice idea.

teamsnew2.png

Archived