Washington Cascades Fantasy Concept

TLChandler

cascades0506.png

This is mostly an update from my previous set, while I kept some of my original ideas in mind, which were simple yet stylish. My old logos and unis are buried in the NABA thread, if you want to see them.

Critiques and Comments always welcome.

I like it, very nice set. Only thing i cant think of is that when I think cascades i think more mountainy colors, like white,blue, but you were probably trying to go away from that color combination because it is used so often, and i like the look of it.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

The black and white sets are very nice, I really like the golden stripes down the side. As for the gold alternate, the mountains on the jerseys look out of place, like they don't belong, A little tweaking to the gold one like eliminating the mountains or adding something the other two don't have would make it look very nice.

Only thing i cant think of is that when I think cascades i think more mountainy colors, like white,blue, but you were probably trying to go away from that color combination because it is used so often,

i agree, mountain colors are usually white and blue/purple. great set, i like the home and away jerseys- simple, yet effective, but the mountains on the alternate seem kind of odd.

Archived