AFL new team in KC name is....

WEIRDWOLF

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's a logo fitting for Kansas City.  And yes, I meant that as an insult.

Just pure class right there.

Eat a dick.

"You had me at 'Just pure class right there.'"

I think you headed in the direction of his level with Sentence No. 2. I don't think you ceded the moral high ground, but you moved well down the hill.

Just my $.02. You don't have to agree with me.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

It's a logo fitting for Kansas City.  And yes, I meant that as an insult.

Just pure class right there.

Eat a dick.

"You had me at 'Just pure class right there.'"

I think you headed in the direction of his level with Sentence No. 2. I don't think you ceded the moral high ground, but you moved well down the hill.

Just my $.02. You don't have to agree with me.

Edited...for you and for the cause of getting up the hill..

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Edited...for you and for the cause of getting up the hill..

B)

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

It sucks. I don't like the name and the logo. Brigade isn't the correct term for aircraft. It's a squadron. Sheesh. Kansas City Squadron.. maybe. The logo is too generic. Like the others say, it's clip art. It'd be cool if the logo is a B-52 bomber. Huge and menacing looking bomber. It'd sort of honoring the veterans in the Cold War era. But it's AFL, what do you expect?

Being a lifelong Cowboys fan, I've cheered for the Desperados as my Arena Football team. With Kansas City getting an Arena team just three hours up the road, I thought I'd switch my allegiance to stick with the home state. I dug the name Kansas City Brigade.

Then I saw the logo.

Let's go Desporados!!!!!

SpringfieldCardinalsWord.gif

I don't mind the name or logo, because this was a quick name job (IMO).

The only thing I can't stand is that they are going have Carolina Blue as a team color. Sorry, but ditch the Baby Blue and just keep the Silver and Black with White as an accent color.

anybody think the KC Brigade will have helmets similar to the Wichita Stealth with the Bomber on the front of the helmet and a wavy stripe following it?

Stealth helmet top view

Stealth helmet side view

I sure hope not.

I do want to see the Blue as the Helmet Color. If not then Silver with Blue jerseys.

anybody think the KC Brigade will have helmets similar to the Wichita Stealth with the Bomber on the front of the helmet and a wavy stripe following it?

Stealth helmet top view

Stealth helmet side view

I sure hope not.

I do want to see the Blue as the Helmet Color. If not then Silver with Blue jerseys.

Come on now lets be real is gonna be a black helmet with black jerseys with the blue trim.........a quick team a quick logo a quick uniform.........nuff said

• 2 weeks later...

Archived