Anyone have any experience with Sportstation.com?

Draft Dodger

title pretty much says it all. stumbled on these guys today; they have some pretty good prices for hockey replica jerseys ($97 customized).

the prices make me cautious, as does some of the photography on the site - makes a lot of the colors and stuff look "off"

like the Avs: http://www.sportstation.com/s.nl/sc.2/category.3090/.f

and specifically what had brought me there, the Thorton replica, which is the wrong color yellow. I want to just chalk it up to terrible picture quality, but now I'm hesitant to shell out the dough

CCM3RPBos-JThor19AC.gif

It's a Koho jersey. It's not like they are trying to sell you a knock-off with the stripes in the wrong places. Any color problems you may percieve are simply photography related issues. Heck, that Bruins jersey is lighter at the top than the bottom, so how can you tell what precise color it really is from that?

As for the lettering, I looked at their web site and it all looks dead-on to me.

I'd say you should be very comfortable with them. $100 is a good price, but not so cheap that it's too good to be true. They have probably lowered the price to that level because they are CCM & Koho and need to clear out space for Reebok's.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Archived