Montreal Rhinos Concept

Le Québécois

is there a way you can have a broken stick under the feet of the rhino? i know you were messing around with the colors. this is pretty cool for an ahl team if you keep the colors. if it were to be nhl, black and silver would be nice to use.

NO NO NO!!! No broken hockey stick or puck or anything like that!!! Why? There is no need for that kinda garbage. A good logo should be able to stand on it's own and this is a great logo!!! Great concept too :notworthy:

I hate the fact that some designers feel they have to put a hockey stick or football or have the logo wear a hat. To me it is pointless. Just a pet peeve of mine.

horrible choice of colors!

Try a Black with a offset gray and maybe a dark blue if you need a actual color.

i mean the purple and blue just doesnt fit with a gray mean satmpeeding rhino!

Gay...is how I would decribe that rhino

3teamsigANIM.gif

Wasn't there a better adjective you could come up with?

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

horrible choice of colors!

Do you have to be a prick in every post? Besides, with the horn that rhino is packing, if he is gay, you'd better hope he's a bottom...:D

To the concept...the navy and purple don't fit, not because I don't like the colors (I think they're fine), but because the logo doesn't have those colors in it...

Instead of changing the colors of the wordmark and uni to fit the rhino, try changing the colors of the rhino to fit the wordmark and uni. I'd much rather see a navy, purple, and silver color palette than another black and silver one...

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Do you have to be a prick in every post? Besides, with the horn that rhino is packing, if he is gay, you'd better hope he's a bottom...:D

I was going to make a legitimate critique, but I had to give Jigga some respect for the Comment of the Day. Well played, my man!

As for the concept - I'm with the rest. Great concept, but the colors are just killing it. It's not that purple couldn't be used, but not that shade - find the shade that the Lakers, LSU or the VIkings use if you've gotta gotta gotta use purple. But with a blue that's sorta on the purplish side, that lighter color has to go.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Better color scheme.

My only suggesstion now would be to go with lighter-colored numbers. Blue numbers on a black jersey are going to be hard enough to read with players standing still, let alone with players in motion. White or gray numbers would be much easier to read.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

While the rhino maybe a little too intricate for my tastes, I certainly do not think it's gay. In fact, I think that is the most hetro rhino I've ever seen.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

As for the concept, I like this round much better and I think the rhino is perfect (and very hetero).

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Archived