Eternal rivals

kroma

After seeing what Nike came up with their unis for both national teams, i tought i could'nt do worst! lol

Seriously, i've had this idea for a while, using only Canada's flag color to do unis, no black or grey or anything else, just red and white. And from there, why don't do the US unis as well! I took the liberty to change logos too, just for fun! Just let me know if it looks 'TEAM CANADA' and 'TEAM USA' to you!

TCAN2.jpg

TCAN.jpg

USA2.jpg

USA.jpg

*Note that no script appears on either unis, i wanted to do it that way, just to see if it's possible to represent national teams without writing the country's name!

Like 'em both.

Minor ideas:

CANADA - the Predators' style beveling in the numbers looks strange and it's probably needless. The rest of the uniform is on the traditional side, and the beveling stands out a little too much, almost trying too hard to call attention to itself.

USA - the backs of the jerseys come off as cluttered. Maybe the numbers are too tall, or the striping under the shoulders needs to be cut back a little. But the names look squeezed in between the shoulders and the number, and there isn't a lot of space between the bottom of the number and the waist striping.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived