Wusa folds

JQK

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A girl friend of mine says she partied with Kobe, and he has a huge love moster. I told her she could work that to get some money out of him. Dunno if she will, though.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Hey man!!Luis Gonzalez hit another home run today....man he's on pace for like 70 something?Think he'll pass McGwire?A buddy mine said he think it's gonna be Bond's but he'll fade.No WAY Bond's will get more than 70.

98Falcons.png

and as this thread is probably gonna go to the grave, one for the road:

hey, you heard about this new league? How absurd, arena football! it'll never last!

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Arena football?Okay...you mean like football indoors?Like in a basketball arena or something?Is it kinda like indoor soccer but they play football instead?That's the image im having as i type this.I'm very intrigued.Where on earth did u hear this discrim?

98Falcons.png

some moron named Jim Foster's drummin it up...somethin like that, only he's talkin about 7 or 8 guys on the field, big nets by the goalposts, you know, crazy talk like that :P

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

they say the NHL is gonna expand by adding a team to the bay area

no way that team will draw fans, or even get as far as the third round

thefinger.gif

Yea, but the hockey gods will never let them win the cup because the bay area is in the south. :D:D

(How can someone think Bay Area is in the Southren United States???)

Archived