Celtics Alternate

DEAD!

I can't see the jersey. Someone please post a pic!

Perhaps, those who saw it may have a picture in the Temporary internet files folder in their hard drive. I guess if you missed it, you are lucked out...

I saw, I came, I left.

I don't like this, but in all fairness, they could've been a lot worse. Meh.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Oh is nothing sacred! I have heard rumors of this atroscity but never really thought the Celtics would stoop to actually wearing them! Oh the horror! To inject the hated BLACK into something as sacred as the tradtional uniform of the Boston Celtics should be against the law.

I'm not going to jump on the "OMG they fux0red wit trad1t1on!!1!" bandwagon... but I don't like 'em. They have black numbers on a rather dark jersey. They're inconsistent in their application of the black to the green--in some parts, the two touch, and in others, they felt the need to seperate them with a white outline.

Worst of all, they're just plain ugly.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I was just watching the Celtics pre-game show and a member of the Front Office said in a live interview that there's also gonna be another "surprise around St. Patrick's time," implying that there's gonna be another new uni introduced, or another modification introduced...I'm anxious to see what the hell he's talkin about.

I was just watching the Celtics pre-game show and a member of the Front Office said in a live interview that there's also gonna be another "surprise around St. Patrick's time," implying that there's gonna be another new uni introduced, or another modification introduced...I'm anxious to see what the hell he's talkin about.

That's been a rumor with several teams for St. Patrick's Day. My original guess was that whey would be wearing green, a la MLB, but that would be kind of hard for the Celtics.

Let's hope it's nothing drastic...

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

Archived