New York Knicks (Alternate) concept

Starchild

While doodling in a class today, I drew up this bad boy. Wanted to try an orange alternate, without it looking too much like the Bobcats, keeping some of the Knicks current scheme but altering it a bit, all while trying really hard to not make it look like a simple fashion jersey. Just 2 quick notes, the tertiary, for those who never saw my Knicks redesign, is a logo of the Chrysler Building, so I've used that in place of the NYK-Subway-Token logo on the back of the jersey. And secondly, the wordmark isn't actually my creation: it's actually part of the wordmark for "Knicks Night", the pregame show for Knicks games on the MSG Network.

This is, of course, not a final design... just thought I'd share it, see what people say, suggest, you know - the usual. Enjoy.

KnicksOrangeAltConcept_Small.jpg

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

Not too sure if I like the wordmark on the front as the Knicks have always been rather traditional. Maybe just it so that it's a consistent arc with the number underneath.

The tertiary logo looks great, but I think the subway token logo would look better on the back of the jersey.

stoneraizersig.jpg

Looks good, Starchild. I'd probably throw some black trim in there somehow, since its found on their current home and aways already, and is a pretty significant color in their palette.

sry aao, but i think that they are just too old school to have black trip, just blue, orange and nothing else

the concept is really sharp. and i like the 3rd logo.

That is beautiful, i'm starting to cry. :cry:

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

Archived