Boston bruins

gcekus

Those are really cool. Pardon my ignorance, but are those originals?  If so, I'm impressed.  Very fierce.

I like the two tone yellow for that 3D effect.

Silver tongue should be changed.  I can deal with a differant yellow in the logo for accents, but I'm against a completely differant color from the black and yellow.  Brown I object to, but it is a color of an actual bear, so I can let it slide.  

Definately use the straight bear head, not the tilted one, on any potential jersey.

Wow, that's great work.  (I do so hope it's original.)

I like the 3-D wheel logo, but I don't think I'd advocate replacing the current one with that, lest they incite rioting.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I could use some brownies.......yum

hey..i'm seeing trails........awesome!

anyways, i like all of 'em except the pinwheel. The current pinwheel is the best, and one of the best logos in the league. That bruin works though, i like it.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

just like sharky does....wait.

Id call you a smartass, but then Id be giving you way too much credit

i really need no credit, i just like to point out your obsurd passion at every available turn.

Silence the violence, increase the peace!  :)  :P

• 5 months later...

gcekus_

Those are really cool logos - you've done a great job with the new conception.  The color and simplicity is outstanding.

I'd have to say I'm in with the group on changing the bruin or the pinwheel.  I'm old school and it's changed very little over the years.  However, not to offend thou true Bruins Backers, but I like gcekus bear better.  I'd like to see that on their alt. jersey.

Fine work! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

The only problem I can see is that it might look too much like a lion or tiger, especially with that colour scheme... perhaps brown is needed to make it work

Couldn't agree more. Also, I'm seeing a bit of a lion's mane happening... maybe if you eliminated the fur under his chin, that might be reduced. That said, I very much support anything that gets rid of that terrible bear they use now. Not only is it hard to tell what it is, it's just as inspiring when you don't know what it is as it is once you know what it is.

Wow... that's a lot of "it"s and "is"s. Meh.

Also, I don't think they'd ever make that logo into anything resembling a primary logo, so I think the ones without the Bruins text are the best. Great production work though. I like the crazy eyes. :;):

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

nice update on teh spoked B and bear. i also gotta side with keeping the current B. mainly, it's cus they say the tigers' attempt to change their homes almost incited riots, as did the cards' attempt to get rid of the birds on the bat.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I love these logos. I do agree with Chris on maybe some brown or even bronze with the yellow on there would make it more like a Bruin.  The Spoked B is the best I've ever seen.   GREAT JOB!

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Archived