KC Chiefs Alternate Jersey Concept

uniguy22

I decided to make this concept beuase I like the colour combo of red yellow and black (calgary flames) and felt the chiefs jerseys, which are classic, were a tad plain. I know the weather in KC can get really hot but they can wear these when its cool. C & C please.

Update with socks

KC.png

Sorry, no offense but those really dont go well with the current motif. The only black used in the Chiefs' scheme is the arrowhead outline. Using teh red helmet/black jersey/red socks, without any hint of black anywhere else makes the whole thing look disconnected.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

I cant stand their regular jerseys. I think bright red and bright yellow were meant to be together only as ketchup and mustard on a hot dog or hamburger. I like these black jerseys--I hate their red ones anyways. Maybe wearing Black Jerseys on red pants?

Kansa City Heat,

or Miami Chiefs? :blink:

Kansas City Chiefs buddy, stop trying to be cute. <_<

I personally like the concept. And the last time I checked black was a part of the Chiefs logo, so I think it fits in really well, the Eagles have black in their logo and have black unis. The Chiefs have black in their logo, so why not have black unis.

Archived