ATT has new logo

paynomind

Something seems odd to me about this:

sbc_att_logo_splash.gif

it seems lopsided or something.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

methinks they reversed the colors... where what was once was blue is now white (repeat). the see-thru marble effect is cool, but distracting, and looks physically incorrect. i'll also bet repro shops will loove this one for print purposes.

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

Looks like Pagan is right, because if you look in the blue, it's two tone in there. As long as that logo doesn't show up anywhere at AT&T Park I'll be happy.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Enough of the lower case acronym crap.

That's right, Northwest, I'm looking right at you.

would you like me to change my sn to nwhkrwhoused2beicc

good luck figuring that one out!

i believe he was talking about nwa, northwest airlines, champ.

Enough of the lower case acronym crap.

That's right, Northwest, I'm looking right at you.

would you like me to change my sn to nwhkrwhoused2beicc

good luck figuring that one out!

or how about changing it to just ICComics and than knowing who you really are...About the logo, it looks good, it's just not timeless like the old AT&T logo once was, next thing you know it The Tigers of Detroit will change their logo to a block D instead of the Old English D, I agree a step Down

The one color is much better than the full color one, I'll agree. The one color icon is an upgrade from the old IMO. The old one was good enough however. The sphery one still looks like candy. Like a Blueberry Cream Saver.

it would be improved if they took away the border and just left the "stripes" to create the sphere illusion, and the lowercase thing is dumb.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived