Brewers Sunday Home Unis

Sec19Row53

I just think that a lot of the Cooperstown Collection hats look very bootleg. They have flat logos and bills that WILL NOT keep their shape.

All 5950s had flat logos prior to the early 90s.

I prefer the Franchise over the 5950s as well, just because i like low-pro caps.

Until the mid-1990s, the best ones were from Sports Specialties...

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought this was interesting. We've talked before about the Brewers becoming a sponsor of the Milwaukee Admirals, and having their logo on the Admirals' sweaters, but look at the promo that will be given to fans at tomorrow's game:

promo.gif

http://www.milwaukeeadmirals.com/

I have a feeling we'll be seeing a lot more of that logo next season....

promo.gif

Looks like the Admirals need a new proof-reader. "I before E, except..."

The Admirals have a non-profit organization do their website(I think they're non-profit). They help inner city teens and yound adults learn how to design websites and such. There have been quite a few little typos and other small problems with them but it's understandable and easy to overlook when you think about what that organization is doing.

Still, it's a good catch. Well worth pointing out, even if we shouldn't spend too much time making fun of it.

I presume the scrapers will eventually end up on eBay. I'll pick one up then. I'm still intrigued that they went with the old logo.

And by the way, I got my jersey in the mail yesterday. Couldn't be happier with it.

• 1 month later...

Archived