Great Lakes Indoor Football League

Gamingboy

What other types of work do you do?

I do just about anything anyone needs in terms of design work. I'm not big into web design, but I did all the image work you see on the GLIFL's team sites. Not the actual programming...just the wasy stuff.

I'm also currently working with a couple of colleges in my area, and was working with Dominican University (IL) this past summer, but they put off the changes for now, but will get it going again sometime next year.

Indoor football has been good to me so far, and I may have some more things coming out of that in the future, so keep your eyes open... :P

Again, I appreciate all the comments so far, if you want to know anything else, just let me know.

What other types of work do you do?

I do just about anything anyone needs in terms of design work. I'm not big into web design, but I did all the image work you see on the GLIFL's team sites. Not the actual programming...just the wasy stuff.

I'm also currently working with a couple of colleges in my area, and was working with Dominican University (IL) this past summer, but they put off the changes for now, but will get it going again sometime next year.

Indoor football has been good to me so far, and I may have some more things coming out of that in the future, so keep your eyes open... :P

Again, I appreciate all the comments so far, if you want to know anything else, just let me know.

Good luck! you'll do fine, your work is GREAT!

The only question I have is how does one get into the sports logo biz?

I've done random work here and there. Lots of illustration stuff, and some computer work, but not connections into the sports logo world. I think it would be fun and challenging. By the sounds of your experience maybe a little frustrating :)

The only question I have is how does one get into the sports logo biz?

I hate to give away my secret :P , haha, but all I did was contact a lot of leagues, teams, colleges. ( And by a lot, I mean I've emailed and called probably 400-500 teams, colleges, and organizations.)

Starting out, you get either turned down or not even replied to 98% of the time, but for the ones you do get, you can reference that work that you've done to future clients/teams, which helps the next time(s).

Archived