Kansas City Brigade Logo Concept

Chief.

I've actually been at it for a while, just haven't got to finishing it. In the Kansas City Brigade thread I actually should have said I'm finishing it, I think I said I'm making it now or something. The colors were inspired by the Kansas City Crossfire (Blitz: The League).

C&C PLEASE. I REALLY want to work and improve it.

KCBrigade.png

UPDATE: Helmets now up with a couple of new alternate logos.

KCHelmets.png

True jayhawk,true.Nice Job though chief.

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

Helmets

The top two helmet ideas should be scrapped IMO, there is just too much going on with the K-logo-C thing.

The best helmet choice, which looks quite good is the lone B. Perhaps try making the helmet green and the B white with the creamy-ish outline, just a suggestion may not look that good, otherwise, great job Chief! Another great concept.

First off what is that thing in teh circle in between the K & C. I cant make it out. And whatever it is it overpowers the K & C and maes them look out of place.

Then when you have the missle in the middle the K and C arched that way look akward again.

The missle and B have two diff outlines on them causing them to look like two individual images forced together.

I would go for a more complete look. Each item must flow with the next. Keep working on it

Great Skills! The first one looks like a Klan logo or something, but the last one is great. However in today's PC climate I doubt any team would use bullets or artillery as a logo. (begin rant)The Washington Bullets changed their name to the Wizards for Christ sakes because of the negative connotation. And Bullets is what fits that city best...when you think of DC you don't think of Indians...you think of murders. Yes I know the name moved with them from Baltimore were it worked on two levels, the murders of today and the bullets made during the War of 1812 and Civil War. (end of rant) I would think the team would be going for a old west cavalry look though.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

I would think the team would be going for a old west cavalry look though.

THAT is the description I have been looking for. That is much clearer than saying it should be something along the lines of "F Troop."

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

when you think of DC you don't think of Indians...you think of murders.

I like the 2nd white helmet w/ the B and rocket.

and as far as Queman's opinion about Washington... you're in the extremist / minority group~ cause if you ask 100 random people what they think of DC, probably around 95 of them will say politics or crooked politicians... cause EVERY URBAN area has plenty of MURDERS...

Not bad, but i would agree that those look kinda scary death like. I dunno, but with the brigade name i thought the logo would be somethign with a soldier, like 2-Soldier25.gif maybe ill put it in request, to make a logo with like a soldier, or something, i dont know.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

Archived