Buffalo Bills 2006 Uniform Concept

bigdub81

HTCWB-Bills.jpg

For those who are unsure or may contradict my design based on uniform history, I

offer you this look into the past via various pictures that I used to come up with my

design. I like to research uniforms before I make a concept attempt and with this one

my idea was to merge the past with the present and this is what you see now. And

as you can see with the 60's style jersey they didn't wear blue pants. The blue pants

didn't come into the mix until the early 70's right around the time they switched to

just two thick stripes on the sleeves like the one's worn during the late O.J. / Joe Cribbs

era. I brought them in as an option but to those of you who are purist, I am obliged to

provide you with another version without them as seen below. :D

Concept-BuffaloBills2006.jpg

I took a few suggestions and brought back the white pants to the away uniform so here ya' go.

Also, I brought back the 70's style helmet which I must admit it does look better with the home

jersey when compared to the design I came up with. But I only flipped the colors on my concept

because with the 60's style uniform their helmet's had a little red "ugly" buffalo on it. It was just

a way to bring in the 60's red buffalo and merge it with the one that they use today simply because

the white helmet with the blue buffalo had already been done and I wanted to see an updated

version of it just simply by color. :D

There is one big problem with this concept, the NFL cannot let a team wear different helmets at home or on the road, keep the helmet on the right because the red buffalo is old school cool!!!

Personally I don't see what the big hoopla is with the Bills jerseys. As a Bills fan, I actually like their look and don't want it to be touched.

Ditto. I'm a season ticket holder and I would be upset if the Bills did anything similiar to this.

Archived