Sign in to follow this  
kroma

Mighty Ducks' new look

I'm sorry, but those colors spell KINGS RIP OFF.

I'm sorry, but those colors spell KINGS RIP OFF.

Hey the Kings aren't using them. I like them, I think that the sideways mask would look better in this set though.

To pull this off, you're probably going to need a 3rd color. You have light colored numbers outlined in another light color; for double-digit uniforms, the left (tens digit) number overlays large white and silver stripes, rendering them illegible. It doesn't matter how inventive a design is, if you can't identify a player wearing the uniform, the purpose of the uniform - team and individual identification - is lost.

WAY TO MUCH BLACK IMO! The jersey looks tasteless. I agree with VitaminD that you need to add a 3rd colour to make this thing work.

I agree with VitaminD that you need to add a 3rd colour to make this thing work.

So do I. It just looks way too boring. The Kings stuff worked with those colors, but this logo and uniform looks like it needs something else. I do like the logo, though, good idea.

i really like that logo but they do need another color thrown in there for good measure

Too much like the old Kings, especially since Anaheim and Los Angeles are so close geographically. The jade and maroon is extremely unique and no other team in any league uses it, so why get rid of that scheme?