What is your most prized sports memorabilia?

sscrunner06

Autographed Photo of Willie Mays

Autographed Athletics jersey of Reggie Jackson

Autographed 1965 Baltimore Orioles road jersey of Frank Robinson

Autographed 1960 Washington Senators jersey of Harmon Killebrew

Autographed basketball from Manu Ginobili

Autographed Jersey of Tony Parker

Nolan Ryan autograph

metslogo_215.gif

While many of these items are really cool and have special meaning to each owner, the signed 55 Brooklyn Dodgers ball and the 27 Yankees Ruth & Gerhig signed ball both are items that could be on display in any museum. Those two items are outstanding. :notworthy:

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Autographs (all obtained personally, not bought):

Julius Erving

Mike Schmidt

Rich Ashburn [RIP]

Johnny Unitas

Dick Vitale

Phil Ford

Ron Francis

Reggie Jackson

There are others, but they're lesser-known players. These are my Hall of Famers.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

While many of these items are really cool and have special meaning to each owner, the signed 55 Brooklyn Dodgers ball and the 27 Yankees Ruth & Gerhig signed ball both are items that could be on display in any museum. Those two items are outstanding.  :notworthy:

I would add MadMac's USFL Championship Trophy to that list. (either that or the recipt from his major merchandise purchase in april 1993)

Outstanding.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Signed balls:

- AL Leiter (Probably the one which is the least-expensive, but I would keep this one over the other ones, being I won it at Shea)

- Fergie Jenkins

- Yogi Berra x2

- Bob Feller x2

- Reggie Jackson

- Duke Snider

- Bobby Valentine

- Harmon Killebrew

- Rollie Fingers

- Jim Palmer

Theres a few more, but I'm not gonna run upstairs to see.

Random stuff:

- Bob Feller Insurance tin box (Given to my grandparents)

- Patriots Red Practice Jersey (From the 80s)

- Rich Eisen Signed Hat

- New York Mets 1969 Yearbook

It was accidently thrown away after a flood, but my grandmother had a whole box with stuff from when my dad's father played baseball. There was a contract, a green slip to send in so you could register as a player to be in the records (actually, I think we may still have this), a letter from the New York Mets asking him to come to tryouts, and more. According to my relatives, he played in the minor leagues as a catcher for the Pirates (I believe it was the Pirates).

I'll get a list next time I go to his apartment, but my cousin has at least 60-70 signed baseballs, most of them big-time players and teams. (Ted Williams, Joe DiMaggio, etc.)

but my cousin has at least 60-70 signed baseballs, most of them big-time players and teams. (Ted Williams, Joe DiMaggio, etc.)

My girlfriend's dad has a ball signed by the '39 Yankees. Both Gehrig and DiMaggio are on it.

It's gotta be worth a fortune.

BB52Big.jpg

--Twins home Jersey, made for Brad Radke, but never worn (I think because they switched from the "TC" patch to the current one).

--Game worn Philly Flyers jersey--Jason Zent (former Badger--actually, this is my wife's)

--Game used Twins bat from about 1980--Rob Wilfong.

--Game used Wisconsin football pants.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived