Bootleggers support terrorism

thephilliephanatic

Hello all,

I'm new to the forums, but have been collecting and studying the Philadelphia Phillies uniforms, hats, statistics etc. for a few years now, exclusively. (Please don't pass judgement on me or feel the need to inform me that the Atlanta Braves are a crushing force in the National League.) :D I'm REALLY happy to have found this site. It's very frustrating to have a hobby that no one in my vicinity seems to care about.

Anyway, I was looking at Mitchell & Ness' website this morning and noticed an article had been posted in regards to terrorists funding their efforts with bogus knockoff products. Any feelings on this?

Steve

• 9 years later...

I'm getting an error message.

Either way, it's pretty sad that Mitchell & Ness would rather try to scare its customers from the boogeyman than admit how ridiculous the markups on their products really are.

I did not realize that, otherwise I wouldn't have replied. I saw the date on the post above mine, but not that of the OP.

Regardless, the point stands.

No, your point doesn't stand, because they probably didn't take it down ASAP, they just took it down sometime in the nine years since it was published. I don't know how you could critique an article without reading it, but I would withhold my judgment until actually seeing what they argue and what evidence they provide.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

No, your point doesn't stand, because they probably didn't take it down ASAP, they just took it down sometime in the nine years since it was published. I don't know how you could critique an article without reading it, but I would withhold my judgment until actually seeing what they argue and what evidence they provide.

Thank you for the lesson on the rules of evidence, Judge Wapner :rolleyes:

illwauk supports necrophilia.

Don't look at me... this thread was on the front page when I responded and I didn't even bother to check the timestamp. It must've gotten bumped up when the board's layout was being changed and all kinds of posts were out of chronological order.

Archived