Sign in to follow this  
Mike2025

Toronto Blue Jays Concept

I've never really liked the Jays new uniforms ever since the day they were released. I like them, I have the Alternate and the Home jersey, but I don't like how they don't have alot of blue. The shade of blue they use is too nice to not be shown, plus we are the 'Blue Jays' whether or not we are shying away from the Blue whats a Blue Jay without Blue? So that was my goal for this concept, bring back the blue in Blue Jays.

home4bk.jpg

away2dj.jpg

alternatehome2rt.jpg

alternate3si.jpg

The blue you use seems way too bright. Also, the gray in the numbers would be better as the original graphite.

Although these need some work and fine tuning, as most concepts due in the beginning,I think this is what I envisioned that the Blue Jays new unis were going to look like. The whole black thing is crap. Having a team called the BLUE Jays in primarily BLACK is ridiculous. As is the REDS with black as a secondary (but thats not as bad.)

Good work! Just needs fine tuning

I'd tone down the blue a little bit.

Black belts for home and road (or navy). Gray belts at home mean gray shoes. Same for the light blue belts on the road. Not good...

If you're going to keep a gray color, I'd also go darker - light gray against light blue outlining is visually disturbing and difficult to read.

A little red to show some love for Canada wouldn't kill this look either.

Not a bad start, but you're not quite there...