CONCEPT: CLEVELAND BROWNS (REVISION)

bigdub81

What I changed in this version...

1) Brought back the old school style stripes but made the orange one's thicker on both the sleeves and the socks

2) Made a proposed alternate helmet that copies their older style with numbers on the side but added a white outline to them that wasn't previously used. And I also brought back the grey facemask ( that most posters dread )

BTW: I know it's a rule that any NFL team can only have one helmet so don't go nuts just cause' I posted two of them. It's only there for you to make your own descisions! It sucks that they can't considering it's only allowed if one of your uniforms is deemed a throwback ex: Cowboys, Chargers, Bills.

C&C :D

Concept-ClevelandBrownsRevised.jpg

Nice work bigdub81, Excellent!

I believe this is a great idea and i don't like the grey fasemask but LOVE the helmet idea!

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

awesome looking concept, i'm a big fan of what you've done putting the numbers on the helmet although the browns purists on this board are likely going to throw a fit when they see that. I can't blame them though, i'd be ticked if someone wanted to slap numbers on notre dames helmets. to each his own, excellent work though.

Cards08.jpg

World Champions: 1926 1931 1934 1942 1944 1946 1964 1967 1982 2006

The only thing added to the second helmet was the white outline around the number. Originally it was just solid brown but I outlined it so that it would be more visible on the field. I'll post another one like it later but with a white facemask on it.

Archived