ACC "Turn Ahead the Clock" Basketball Project

BaltimoreFan

I know am not alone with my hatred for these new Nike Futuristic. I was especially disgusted when they went and did my favorite school, Maryland. So I decided to try and make my own for each what I think it should be. I used the old MLB TATC jerseys as a bit of a guide. As of right now, I will just post the jerseys. They will look like crap, but I'd like to post them as each team plays. Later I will show the whole uniform, and clean it up. Also if people enjoy my concepts I will continue and do the Big Ten and maybe more conferences.

it's a cool idea no doubt...but maybe you should take more time on it the first time you release it..make it as clean as you can, cause right now it doesnt look like that took more than 5 min.

look forwrd to the final versions :)

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Yeah, sorry I will try and clean it up sometime tomorrow. I didn't have much time tonight, but I wanted to get it done while the teams were wearing the uniforms.

EDIT: I've completed Virginia Tech's, I just need to clean it up a bit. It may not be too good, but I do have a better ideas for some of the other schools.

Archived