Boise State Broncos Concept

phayze

Tried to give them something different, and more of their own. I went with the monochrome look because I think it helps the flow of the uniform (cept on the alt, orange pants would be too much). Btw the colored inserts on the arm extend up a bit, they aren't just in the armpit area.

bsbroncos.png

Untitled-1.png

another loss of blue to navy...no. Must keep the blue field and keep blue on their jerseys.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Well, i have to agree, the field colors is a little too futuristic for me, i would stick with a green field! Other than that, your concept is great, i really love your alt unis, nice way to use orange!

But they always use a blue field, it sticks out so they should keep doing it.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Great concept but when you have a blue logo mounted on a blue helmet it kind of blends in and is not as visible than if you had the helmet orange or white. Awesome jersey's and a very cool field. Well done!

You make a goog point in this particular case, but I don't usually mind that as much as long as the colors make it easy to see the logo. The blue on blue is what they have now, and it works because the blue and orange is the same intensity of color.

This is pretty cool stuff Phaze. I am really digging the striping on the sides, and how the pants coorelate. Very Nice. The Logo is sort of melding with the helmet, but that is ok. I think an orange or white helmet would look silly. LOVE the orange alt. I think the Royal works better, even though i really enjoyed the navy.

Archived