Angels tatc...finally here

Discrim

Angels TATC

i was really slacking off on the TATCs...on the plus side, i think my recent work's better for that.  However, as those who know recall, this is how i got my name around and i intend to finish what i started.  now for confession time, i finished this about a week ago but was too lazy to get it up.  

this is a strange take for TATC as i normally view it, as i actually wanted wings but decided i could simply use the old logo instead.  a current logo-version will be coming whenever it comes, so in the meantime those who wanna chew me out for using the old logo can do that.  i'd chew myself out for selling out to holiday inn if i were me...wait, i am me.  discrim you moron, what's with the ads? ???

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Discrim, i enjoy your work. i think it's great to see someone who thinks out of the box. the possiblities are endless for what directions uniforms will go in. Honestly who would have thought 15 years ago that what the Broncos are wearing now would be so acccepted. keep up the good work.

I still don't accept the Broncos Uniforms.... never will until they go back to what they had or some close representation therof...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Archived