Most Original NBA uniform

cableguy

I was watching an old clip on tv the other day and it had the old San Fransisco Warriors uniforms...their gold home uniforms with the circle on the front with the words "THE CITY" on it. Then the TROLLY CAR numbers on the back.

I thought to myself what an original and creative uniform...this gets my vote...how about some other ORIGINAL & CREATIVE..UNIQUE uniform thoughts. Keep in mind not necessarily the BEST or most ATTRACTIVE...just most original.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-The Hawks' gradient filled unis from the 95 season to the 98 I believe. The Mutombo era unis.

-The Nuggets' rainbow unis, though they made me want to barf at some point.

-The Sonics' current design that resembles that of their past eras. That striping is pretty crazy.

-The current Bobcats'. It showed me that blinding is 'innovative.'

-The Hawks' gradient filled unis from the 95 season to the 98 I believe. The Mutombo era unis.

-The Nuggets' rainbow unis, though they made me want to barf at some point.

-The Sonics' current design that resembles that of their past eras. That striping is pretty crazy.

-The current Bobcats'. It showed me that blinding is 'innovative.'

I actually really like the Sonics ones. They're probably my favoirte uniforms in the NBA, although I haven't watched basketball since the man in my sig retired. I do, however, agree that the Hawks' gradients were horrible, and i'd also like to throw in the Cavs with the big blue streak across the front and the ones the Jazz had from like 96-ish to 2002 or whatever. The ones with the big mountains.

• 2 weeks later...
I must be the only person in the world that actually likes that movie.

Heck no I love that movie. That is my second favorite to "The Truman Show"! Though I have a feeling that "Dick and Jane" might be a worthy addition to make a top 3.

Army Commo - "You can talk about us, but you can't talk without us!"

I'd have to vote for the Sixers starburst jerseys.

23.jpg

Charles Barkley was quoted as saying that these looked like they gave his daughter a box of crayons and a shirt, told her to make a jersey.

Oh God... That picture portrays two of the worst NBA uniforms from the early 90s -- the gradient Sixers and the Flo-Jo Pacers. :puke:

Shield your eyes, Frank...

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

Archived