Macfarlane figurine mixup

Roger Clemente

I found this at my local Wal-mart yesterday.  I couldn't buy it, but luckily I just found a pic of it on eBay.

i-1.JPG

For five points, who can name what's wrong with this figurine?

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I saw one of those also. His left arm below the stripe is from a "home red" jersey, while the rest of the body is from a "road white". If you can turn the figure around, he has a white sleeve number in a black stripe on the right arm, and a red number in a white area on the left.

Ooops!

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

The thing that makes this even more of an error is the impossiblity of both the S-logo shoulder and the white sleeve arch existing, because the sleeves on the red jersey are flush with the shoulders, with the white arc beginning about one inch below the seam.  The shoulder with the S-logo on it is on a white shoulder panel and sticks out a few inches below the sleeve seam.  The two would overlap!

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

All the Hossa figures were painted wrong. The entire production was screwed up. It is not worth any more than the next one.

So, if I get one of each, swap the arms back to where they belong, I'll have a rare and valuable pair of pieces on my hands then, right?  :P

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Archived