Most Original, creative NBA uniform

cableguy

I was watching an old clip on tv the other day and it had the old San Francisco Warriors uniforms...their gold home uniforms with the circle on the front with the words "THE CITY" on it. Then the TROLLY CAR numbers on the back.

I thought to myself what an original and creative uniform...this gets my vote...how about some other ORIGINAL & CREATIVE..UNIQUE uniform thoughts. Keep in mind not necessarily the BEST or most ATTRACTIVE...just most original

Grizzlies and Raptors had original uniforms, the Bucks one with the screenprinted deer was new and fresh. It's hard to nail innovative and aesthetically pleasing at once in basketball. Rainbow Nuggets might be one that's outside the box but still looks cool.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Oh good point on the Nuggets rainbow uniforms..I had forgotten about them..just want was their team "color's considered at that time..I mean they used about 15 different colors in that uniform. The raptors was another good one...the only uniform to date that I can think of that had a dinosaur on it...if thats not original I dont know what is.

Oh good point on the Nuggets rainbow uniforms..I had forgotten about them..just want was their team "color's considered at that time..I mean they used about 15 different colors in that uniform.

Blue and gold; I think they've always had a variation thereof

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

as far as original colors, the Bucks' currents....but aside from the aforementioned old alt, the uniforms themselves don't really merit mention concerning creativity.

The Sixers have come up with some originals in their history...the halved red/whites and red/blues from Chamberlain's playing days come to mind, and how bout the jerseys worn in Iverson's rookie year?

the Suns' Barkley era uniform strikes me as one of a kind, shoot it's still one of my favorites...and I can't forget the Magic uniforms from around 98 to 03, with the 'hidden' stars all over.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Oh I remember those Baltimore Bullets uniforms of 1972..those were really unique (no other uniform that I can remeber has used even the design of that have they?)

I also liked the old Atlanta Hawks alt lime green uniform with the blue and white stripes all over creation..those were interesting.

No any uniform in any sport is eligible....

ahh the old seattle pilots...they wore power blue before it was fasionable! And yes those old Hawk uniforms were horrible. Notice they never bring those back on turn back the clock days LOL

Archived