Wyoming Wildebeest Concept

AAO

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sterling,...that's fluffing amazing, especially how you snuck in the hidden W in the tail. I could be wrong, but the one thing i'm seeing here is the actual body looks like that of a horse...aren't buffaloes and wildebeest a lot more top heavy? Regardless, it looks amazing. I'd love to work on it, but I want to see what it ends up looking like with you working on it.

I'm done with the CU Buffalo set. I'll post soon. I've got a version with the green and a version minus the green.

Regardless of what animal/team it is, it's still a sweet logo. I think if you just changed the head to model more like Sterling's, it'd be a really solid and well-proportioned wildebeest. But hey, Colorado works well too.

Hey,aao. I found a good picture of a regular buffalo.(The ones that roam the American Plains)

untitled.jpg

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

No problem aao. Glad to help.

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

Sterling84,

Buddy, that rocks. Are you gonna finish that Wildabeast Logo? I'd like to see the whole thing done with the "Wyoming Wildabeast" under the Wildabeast you created. I think a mean Eye and the kinda mouth you gave the Buffalo Stampede logo, would make the Wildabeast perfect. I like your work. I just want to see if your gonna finish that logo. I hope so. AWSOME JOB!!! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Bengalssuck.jpg

Archived