Wyoming Wildebeest Concept

AAO

Cool!!! By the way, would some one give that damn wildebeest a face and legs???

Just kidding. LOL

If not that's cool. Just loosening the mood. I like the work you guys do and I am jealous. Maybe one day you guys can give me a few pointers. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

if you want to work for yourself, i suggest downloading the trial version of illustrator from adobe.com - it gives you a 30 day trial of the full version - try it out, see what features you like, and consider buying it

OD_Signature.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will it give me a tutor type intro to the software? I can play with mspaint, but lets be real, you can't do alot with it. I am thinking about taking you up on your advice, I just want to see if I can get any kind of tutoring with it. By the way, what's it cost?

Thank you.

Buddy

Bengalssuck.jpg

Will it give me a tutor type intro to the software? I can play with mspaint, but lets be real, you can't do alot with it. I am thinking about taking you up on your advice, I just want to see if I can get any kind of tutoring with it. By the way, what's it cost?

Thank you.

Buddy

The trial version is free. You can only use it for 30 days though.

buffalo_sig.png

Yea I mean I took it as C&C, I didn't mind that Buddy wanted me to rework some stuff or work on Sterling's, I just don't know if my schedule or will is gonna permit.

But I do agree with Gordie that if it's a request for someone to carry out their ideas, to post in the requests thread. But really, it's not a big deal.

And the cost, Buddy, is free for the trial, but around $400 for Illustrator, unless you can get someone to hook you up or buy it as a student for $100

DAMN IT!!! :cursing::cursing::cursing:

That would figure. The cost is going to be almost as much as the computer. Oh well, I appreciate the information.

NOW TO LET EVERYONE KNOW.

I know, no one was singling me out. I only make concept suggestions on here to the concept artist. Now I do check back to see what the artist has done and if they made any changes. On the Wildebeest, I did place a request for some one to finish it in the request thread section. Earlier, I made the assumption that some one would want to finsih it. For that, I apologize. I just hope that no one thinks I was being pushy or demanding. I just thought some one was working on a project, thats all. My fault and I accept the blame for the misunderstanding.

Sincerely,

Buddy :notworthy:

Bengalssuck.jpg

AGAINST ALL ODDS,

Hey buddy, I don't want to be a pain. I am just qurious to see if you were going to show what you did with the wildebeest or not. You never did say whether or not you were going to show it with the wood marks or not. If you don't show it, thats cool. I just wanted to ask.

Thanks.

Buddy

Bengalssuck.jpg

Sterling84,

I was sorry to see that you pulled your logo. You have a great grasp of a super logo. I was sorry that you pulled it because of me. I wish you hadn't. I apologize. I was just trying to see if some one would put the finishing touches on it. Again I apologize. Please see the request area.

Thank you.

Bengalssuck.jpg

Archived