Mlb uniforms project

CC97

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just curious about those Padre camouflage unis.  I'd like to borrow them to create a concept I've had in mind.  Are they posted somewhere, and may I borrow them, if they are posted?  I'll give credit, if/when I get my "monster" off the ground.

Sure, go ahead an use them.  I'll admit that the camo part isn't perfect.  I just kind of threw some colors together until it looked somewhat decent.

dbacks.gif mariners.gif

Chris, I think the 1998 Expos are wrong. Just like the 25th Anniversary patch, I think the 30th Anniversary patch was the only one on the unis that year.

I am looking for pics to confirm, but I think I am right.

chris has it rite.

pics off of ebay of the 1998 season. look at the sleeves on the pics.

3098T10.jpg

untitled-1.png

ur rite. but look at the bottem rite card. where the glove is it is hiding a patch, which if u see close enough is a baseball diamond shape, the hsape of the 1998 expos patch. and on the other sleve is the logo patch. so there is 2 patches

He's right :)   thanks!

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

COMPLETE LIST OF METS CORRECTIONS THAT NEED TO BE MADE

1962-1973: good

1974: Should be same as 1975

1975-1977: good

1978-1981: Pullover 2-button neck with blue-orange-blue stripe on sleeves and collar of home and road

(1981: blue BP?s added)

1982: Home same as 1978-81. Road uniform changes to pullover blue v-neck with orange-blue-orange racing stripe down side (no sleeve logo). Also for 1982 only, blue road alternate.

1983-1986: Home good but should have blue v-neck. Road same as 1982.

1986: Same w/ 25th anniversary patch

1987: Home good but should have blue v-neck. Road same except script ?New York? instead of ?Mets?

1988-1990: Home good but should have blue v-neck. Road good but should have blue v-neck.

1991-1992:  Home good. Road same as 1988-90 except button down.

(1992: Shea ?S? patch)

1993-1994: Racing stripe removed. Home script changed to ?Mets? with underline. Road changed to script ?New York? (not same as 1987) with underline

1994: 25th anniversary of 1969 ?Miracle Mets? replaces skyline logo. MLB 125th anniversary patch on right sleeve.

1995-1997: good

1998: No all-black cap or black road ?New York? jersey

1999-2003: All-black cap, not black & blue cap, worn with black home ?Mets? jersey

2001: 20/60 patch for Agee/Cole worn 1st home game. Post 9-11, navy-blue FDNY, NYPD, and EMS caps are worn.

http://ultimatemets.com/uniforms.html incase I missed any

Thanks for the corrections

This is another subject I'd like to get back started on soon.

For those submitting the images, it would make things a lot easier for me if you created images like the ones you see at http://mlb.chriscreamer.com   600x400 in size

Thanks to all those who have contributed

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived