Join the cfa

IowaFan26

I'm the commish, and by no means does just because you're from KC entitle you to ownership of the team. We want someone who is going to stick with the team, not someone who should have the team just because their name is KCScout. (No offense)

And the only people I've gotten applications from are the49erfan and Fusebazell. If KCScout wants the team, he needs to fill out an application. As do anyone else who wants the team.

sig09.jpg

Thank you Iowafan for your quick reply.  I, by no means, assumed anything.  Where do I fill out an application?  I will be happy to comply with all league requests & rules.  I do not expect anything more that fair treatment.  I only was showing my interest in participating in the CFA.

Have a great week!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

And the only people I've gotten applications from are the49erfan and Fusebazell. If KCScout wants the team, he needs to fill out an application. As do anyone else who wants the team.

I did not realize that this application process was so formal, but given some of the ownership difficulties we've had, this is best. 49erfan and Fusebazell would also be excellent additions to our league (IMO), and please do not let my endorsement of KCScout dampen the interest in our league.

I vote that the unsuccessful applicants be allowed to compete for expansion franchises next year. Have them put together an identity and a package to present to the owners, who can then vote on their favourite owner/potential franchise combination.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

And the only people I've gotten applications from are the49erfan and Fusebazell.

I vote that the unsuccessful applicants be allowed to compete for expansion franchises next year. Have them put together an identity and a package to present to the owners, who can then vote on their favourite owner/potential franchise combination.

Again, I second that.

Archived