Discrimibattle v

Discrim

the first of the War battles is over, GMac and puckcool have laid down their weapons to find out the final tally.  scoring was arranged like this:

1st choice=3 points

2nd=2 points

3rd=1 point

4th=nothing

after that, each entrant's concepts are totaled for place in each ballot and the points are added up for the concept itself and then for the entrant.  and now the scores:

Michigan football:

puckcool 10

GMac 17

Colorado Avalanche:

puckcool 5

GMac 16

the final score:

puckcool 15

GMac 33

all hail GMac!  i didn't expect a landslide victory, but that's what we got here.  it was mainly puckcool's michigan set that contributed to his downfall this time around, so i wonder if it was the maize home jersey or the lack of maize pants.  

anyway, when DiscrimiBattle X rolls around, GMac and two random posters will do battle in another crazy attempt at something new :;): now we will be back under normal DiscrimiBattle rules til then.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Thanks i really liked my Michigan too... not that there was anything wrong with yours I just hate yellow...lol... as for my avs jersey... when it comes to hockey i believe in simplicity... simple lines and simple colour schemes...a less is more approach... for instance i like the avs jerseys as is but i think blue could add to the scheme alot better...

oh I forgot... thanks to all that voted for me... i look forward in defending my crown...

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Archived