Sprinfield falcons new logo

sanq

Do they know they would've gotten better if they woulda gone with Bosack? Because they would have.

Both Fresno and Springfield come out with new falcon hockey logos this year, and it's not even close who came out with the best one.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Sure, it's no Fresno (which is nice, but I still liked their old one better), but this is miles ahead of their old logo.  The black background around it all could go, and I hope they don't decide that the wordmark needs to be slapped on the jerseys along with the long.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Logo is not eye catching.  I agree, it looks like the typeface was written a hard rock band font.  Let's see what the unis looks like on Wednesday.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Found a picture of the new Springfield Falcons sweaters.  I dunno how I feel about them yet...

web_image.jpg

Personally, there are aspects of this jersey that are just blah to me, and I think they messed up the talons a bit.  But I have to give them kudos for keeping that powder or baby blue (or whatever they choose to call it) in the trim.

Incidentally, the AHL is following the NHL's lead by wearing dark sweaters at home and white sweaters on the road.

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

Yes, it should have. </peeve>

Those... suck.  Actually, for the most part, they're not bad.  Two things make them heinously bad:  The wordmark slapped on there, and the talons on the sleeves.  Ugh!

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived