University Outbreak Challenge

Bearcats

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd just like to say that this has been a great comp.

It appears every entry has helped the entrant learn new skills, and get better at their craft. I know I certainly think this is the best I've done, and I reckon quite a few of the entries are the best I've seen from that person.

Well done to everyone who entered.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

I Vote 1, 2 & 3 for whatever i entered as.....Florida State i tihnk...nah i think im the only one that did the bare minimum! hey i'm lazy lol

I think you'll find you invented the University of South Florida, only to find there really was one, and people from this forum had been there.

oh yeh South Florida, great invention ay, already exists......

was up in Bendigo, to check out some land where Myers is cos my nana owns the land there and i always had an idea for a toasted sandwhcih shop thing called Toasties, got there and right on our land is exactly the shop idea i had and with the same bloody name ah......oh well.... :censored: everything i invent is already in exstence

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Sorry a personal matter has come up. I regret to inform you all that voting will begin on Wednesday, or even as late as Thursday.

I'm terribly sorry,

B&B

No problem. Sorry to hear about your personal matter - best of luck with it.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Sorry a personal matter has come up. I regret to inform you all that voting will begin on Wednesday, or even as late as Thursday.

I'm terribly sorry,

B&B

Ditto.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

I'm terribly sorry,

B&B

Ditto.

Whatever it is, hope it comes out in the best way.

oBIgzrL.png

Take your time dude. Worry about what's important. We'll be here when you get back. Best wishes.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I'm terribly sorry,

B&B

Ditto.

Whatever it is, hope it comes out in the best way.

Thanks for the support all. I really appreciate it.

The voting is now up. Good luck to everyone. Thanks for the wonderful entries.

buffalo_sig.png

Archived