Detroit lions logo ides

IronChefShark

Definitely better... but what about putting the motion/detail lines in black or dark grey instead of the blue?

mainly because I wanted as much blue on the lion as possible, seeing as how it would most likely be placed on a silver helmet.

I tried an idea in which the silver and blue were reversed, but eh...trust me it doesnt work.

Yeah, I figured.  Hmm... if I get some time (HA HA HA!), would you be upset if I play with it a little?

I promise no brown.  :cool:

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I do have a version in which the entire logo is outlined in blue.

I thought about using black on the detail lines, but I wanted to keep the focus on the honolulu blue and silver, otherwise the hard core traditionalists would have a miniature tirade  :D

Well, maybe that's the best of both worlds there, then. *heh*

It's a great concept--keeps the traditional outline, but gives it some life.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

i thought this was a forum of idea, all i did was present one idea that i thought improved your logo. I would not have minded if you did the same thing to any logo i have done. Everyone knows it is your logo, i didn't steal it, i never said i made it.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

All the ideas posted are good. However, I like Sharks first idea best. On the jerseys, I don't think you should repeat a logo (see Carolina Panthers). Since you have the full body on the helmet, don't put it on the sleeve. You could put the head on the sleeve but then take it off the pants. I like the full body better than the head too.

i think it's a great logo that roger did. I just don't think silver in the logo matched up with a silver helmet. That's all i wanted to point out.

P.S. Roger, your templates are a godsend! God bless you, man!

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I thought about using two shades of blue, however the way MOST of you regulars here have frowned on any two-tone blue scheme in the past, I decided to stay away from it.

STL has a good point regarding the logo on the sleeves. Most teams nowadays put a logo on the sleeves so I felt obligated to do so. the head probably would look better on the shoulder though.

Archived