CONCEPT: Baltimore Ravens (Home/Alternate Combo)

bigdub81

The design is well done. However, I think overall there just isn't enough contrast on the dark set, and the white jersey isn't white enough. The helmet logo needs to be positioned correctly. I'm not too sure about the wings on the pants.

Try gold pants. I think the dark set would work better.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

• 3 weeks later...

Much better on your second attempt. I think that you'll need some more gold/yellow on the home, (on the Raven of in the background) ion order to really contrast those two elements, they still get lost easily in each other. The road is working well though how you can really see the Raven stand out. I know it is troubling to do, since the Raven's have such a dark colour scheme

the numbers seem a little tall to me, but heh, that's just me. I like the idea (and tried it myself once, on a long-forgotten Edmonton Oilers concept), though it doesn't translate as well on the white jersey for obvious reasons. I don't like the BR logo cus I think the B by itself would suffice.

and for anyone wondering how this could be made for real, the easiest method would be sublimation (how do you think the Suns had their 90's uniforms done? hell, NFL Europe's 95 and 96 uniforms were all sublimated)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

The white is ALOT better and make the bird really pop out, and can still be a dark jersey because of the majority of the dark colours. I love the helmet for some reason, maybe it's the purple you used. Also, you might want to do something on the back.

I have to say that the first time I looked at the package it felt very XFL to me, and I did not give it a chance.

However, as I took another look with the tweaks you made on the second version I cannot help but smile. The creative freak in me loves the overall concept. It is so wicked cool that it works!

I would love to see you try another team with a similar feel.

titans.png

Archived